We help our clients find leads that are not available elsewhere
Our powerful company database has a well-thought-through interface, flexible search capabilities and high-quality data.
What can I achieve with the database?
- Generate leads and engage the decision-makers within your prospects
- Find leads that are underrepresented on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Unlock new regions and geographies
- Enrich your current client base and discover new opportunities beyond your current radar
- Build tailored lead lists based on company data – including size, industry, region and revenue
- Search companies by keywords, activity codes and industries
- Check ownership and management structures to identify decision-makers
- Focus on the highest-probability leads
- Grow your customer base and boost your pipeline by identifying the right companies
- Analyze markets, explore competition and evaluate counterparties
- Enrich, refresh and fill the gaps in your CRM data
- Optimize marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Effectively align sales and marketing resources
An easy-to-use database built for lead generation
This is a powerful and transparent database with a well-thought-through interface and search capabilities, and high-quality data.
With this tool, you will be able to generate quality leads with a significant reduction in the time you spend and an increase in accuracy.
We are a global data provider, known for the quality of the company data we provide.
What are the features of the company database?
- Records from tens of millions of private companies
- Data compiled from national registries
- Data from companies that are underrepresented online
- Data from companies that are difficult to locate elsewhere
- 60+ filters for your search
- Efficient keyword search and keyword suggestions
- Keyword wizard for search expansion
- NACE/SIC activity code search
- Website addresses and detailed company descriptions
- Rich data – FTE, revenue, inventories and profits
- Visual connections for detailed reviews
- Ability to export in different views and formats
RoyaltyRange supplies private company financials and ownership, royalty rates, loan interest rates and service fees data to industry-leading multinational enterprises, global consulting companies, international law firms, tax authorities and universities in more than 70 countries. RoyaltyRange is funded by the European Union’s Structural Funds, with a total share capital of USD 1,000,000.