Private company financials database
We are a global transfer pricing data provider, known for the depth and accuracy of company data we provide.
What are the features of the company database?
- Built for transfer pricing TNMM comparables searches
- Tens of millions of private and public companies
- Detailed financials – P&L, balance sheet and financial ratios
- 65 filters for transfer pricing search
- Direct and indirect ownership information and filters
- Efficient keyword search and keyword suggestions
- NACE/SIC activity code search
- Website addresses and detailed company descriptions
- Transfer pricing ratio filtering, e.g. Berry ratio
- Rich data – COGS, gross profit, FTE, inventories
- Visual ownership for detailed review
- Original company filings for downloading
- Export in different views and formats
- The interface is fast, consistent and easy to use
- The database was built for transfer pricing and the search process follows the TNMM benchmarking process logic
- A well-thought-through and thoroughly designed interface allows for many customizable search options, structured data display and visualization, and various output options
Connections and ownership visualization
- Each company within the database is connected to other companies and the connections are displayed visually
- The displayed connecting entities are clickable and the connections can be followed without any limit, with the connection path being displayed. Each connecting entity can be individually reviewed in detail
- The direct and indirect ownership is displayed from the target company up to the ultimate owners. The direct ownership percentage and the calculated indirect ownership percentage are displayed
Easy-to-use database built for transfer pricing
This is a powerful and transparent database with a well-thought-through interface and search capabilities, and high-quality data.
With this tool, you will be able to perform any transfer pricing TNMM analysis with a significant reduction in the time you spend and an increase in quality.
RoyaltyRange supplies private company financials and ownership, royalty rates, loan interest rates and service fees data to industry-leading multinational enterprises, global consulting companies, international law firms, tax authorities and universities in more than 70 countries. RoyaltyRange is funded by the European Union’s Structural Funds, with a total share capital of USD 1,000,000.