Introducing supplier risk management and compliance database
Procurement leaders manage an array of responsibilities—from needs identification to vendor management and compliance screening.
One of the greatest challenges in procurement is supplier management – identifying the right supplier to keeping track of vendor performance.
Additionally, compliance risks like anti-corruption, policy and global norms adherence, business involvement in sensitive sectors, global sanctions, and even carbon footprint makes a procurement manager’s job riddled with challenges and difficulties.
Procurement and compliance teams are required to perform holistic review of the prospects under business pressure and often with limited data.
We have developed a state-of-the-art database for supplier risk analysis, identifying corporate linkage and ownership structure, locating alternative suppliers, comparing against peer performance.
We are a global data provider, known for the depth and accuracy of company data we provide.
What are the features of the company and ownership database?
- Built for compliance and procurement risk management
- Tens of millions of private companies
- Direct and indirect current and historical ownership information
- Visual ownership and company connections for detailed review
- Detailed financials – P&L, balance sheet and financial ratios
- Rich data – profits, costs, FTE numbers, inventories
- Website addresses and detailed company descriptions
- Original company filings for downloading and further analysis
Efficient search and outputs
What are the search and filtering options?
- Search by company name or number, manager or shareholder name
- 60+ different filters to find peer/competitor data
- Efficient keyword, NACE/SIC activity code search
- Various ratios filtering, e.g. inventory, debt ratios
- Export in different views and formats
Easy-to-use database built for in-depth research
This is a powerful and transparent database with a well-thought-through interface and search capabilities, and high-quality data.
With this tool, you will be able to perform supplier risk analysis, identify corporate linkage and ownership structure, locate alternative suppliers and compare against peer performance.
RoyaltyRange supplies private company financials and ownership, royalty rates, loan interest rates and service fees data to industry-leading multinational enterprises, global consulting companies, international law firms, tax authorities and universities in more than 70 countries. RoyaltyRange is funded by the European Union’s Structural Funds, with a total share capital of USD 1,000,000.