How to request or pay for a service
Requesting a service from RoyaltyRange is a simple process. You have two main options for doing so: you can either email us or submit a request online. Once we have arranged your service, you can pay for it quickly and easily via bank transfer, card payment or PayPal.
How to use our request service
The easiest way to submit a request is to complete our online request process here. You can do this for all our services – database subscriptions, one search, benchmarking studies, transfer pricing documentation, research and data collection and training.
You will be prompted to complete the following steps:
- Select the service you would like to request.
- Fill out the request form. If you are requesting a database subscription, then you will need to select a plan; if you are requesting one search or a benchmarking study, you will need to choose the relevant criteria for your project from the list provided.
- Click ‘Send’.
Once we have received your request, we will contact you within hours.
How to pay for a service
If you selected a subscription plan, requested a benchmarking study or have reviewed the initial results of your RoyaltyRange database search, you can proceed with the service by performing a payment. Based on your request we will prepare and send you an invoice.
There are three main ways to pay at this stage, depending on whether you are registered with RoyaltyRange. These are:
- Bank transfer: This is the only payment option for non-registered users. We require payment confirmation before the service can go ahead.
- Credit card: We accept all major credit cards. This option is for registered users only.
- PayPal: This option is also for registered users only.
Do I need to register with RoyaltyRange?
You do not need to register with RoyaltyRange in order to be able to request and pay for our services. However, there are some advantages to registering. These include:
- More flexible payment options
- The ability to download and upload files via your account
You may register with RoyaltyRange via LinkedIn or by filling out our quick online registration form.
If you have any questions about requesting or paying for a service, or registering with RoyaltyRange, then please feel free to contact us today. We are always happy to help.