Information we collect
We collect the minimum amount of required information when you browse, register on our site, fill out a request, contact us through the forms or place an order. A list of “Personally Identifiable Information” RoyaltyRange may collect is minimal and in relation to our personal business connection only. We collect, store and handle this data only for the purposes stated below:
- The details you indicate as your business details – username, full name, business name and business contacts (such as email and telephone number), as well as We use this information to create your user account, deliver and support our products in the most relevant way. This information is also used to help us communicate with you about your use of our services, product announcements and updates, as well as to assist you, if needed.
- Our website shows us the geographical area where you use your computer and mobile devices indicated by your IP address. We use this data to help us localize your experience on our website.
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to our website, information that you provide to us when registering, information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, and any other basic contact information. We do not store your credit card details.
- Our website also contains electronic images known as “web beacons” (or “single-pixel gifs”) which are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our website is used. Web beacons allow us to evaluate the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways: to render our service, to personalise your experience, to process transactions, to send e-mails, and to administer any contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of rendering the service requested. We assure you that the same extent of the terms and protection apply in case we deal with any third parties and with any of our providers.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal and/or company information when you enter, submit, or access your information and place an order.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider, if allowed by you, transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Cookies enable the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- LiveChat support
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information and credit card information. This does not include trusted third parties (our server provider and CRM) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also may release your information if we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Where is the data stored and for how long?
We store our data in our server and CRM. We will hold on to information you provided us for as long as we conduct business and plan to provide services for you.
- You can request access to view your information and edit it.
- You can request for your records to be erased as well as you can use your right to be “forgotten”.
- You can object to direct marketing messages and ads or a specific sort of these means.
To implement any of these rights, please log in to your account or simply reach us by the email at [email protected]nge.com.